Hi
I welcome friends from all religions to share their views on different topics that I may be putting in my blogs in near future .
I take a great hounour to tell everyone that I belong to a religion or cult which is very unique in itself.
It respects all the faiths on the planet and never harass anyone . The pure way of leading life is taught
by the tenants of the Khalsa Panth . Here panth means a way and Khalsa means the purest .
So friends your viewpoints are welcome .
Enjoy reading and putting forth your rich suggestions
Enjoy Reading
HPS Cheema
I welcome friends from all religions to share their views on different topics that I may be putting in my blogs in near future .
I take a great hounour to tell everyone that I belong to a religion or cult which is very unique in itself.
It respects all the faiths on the planet and never harass anyone . The pure way of leading life is taught
by the tenants of the Khalsa Panth . Here panth means a way and Khalsa means the purest .
So friends your viewpoints are welcome .
Enjoy reading and putting forth your rich suggestions
Enjoy Reading
HPS Cheema
No comments:
Post a Comment